Five Reasons to Try a Tinted Moisturizer if You’re over 40
Thankfully, the decades of heavy, caked-on foundation are over. Using a Tinted Moisturizer might just be the best foundation coverage for women over 40.
Tinted moisturizer is pretty much a moisturizer plus a foundation and you may want to try a Tinted Moisturizer if you’re over 40 because:
- The moisturizing feature is an ideal addition for dry or aging skin. Tinted Moisturizers are applied over your regular moisturizer and the additional moisturizing is ideal for mature skin;
- TM’s give you a light feel with a very natural look;
- TM’s create a fresh dewy look as with the glow of youth;
- TM’s are very blendable and blend into skin, neck, decollete for a seamless look;
- They are sheer and breathable and lovely
The range of shades is smaller because they are sheer and blendable so enough that you don’t need a close match making them useable.
Sheer = thinner.
Opaque = creamy.
Apply with clean hands or an flat-top applicator such as a makeup brush or apply with a sponge.
For more coverage, use a foundation primer before applying your tinted moisturizer or apply a Mineral Foundation in a Glow or Matte Finish.
Ingredients to Consider
It is a bit harder to find an organic tinted moisturizer. Pure Anada offers the following certified organic, vegan, cruelty and gluten-free selections. Click here to view products.
Look for silicone-free as silicone, used as a filler, can be irritating to skin and accumulate. Save the silicone varieties for special occasions and not every day use.
Hope this helps!
#clevergirlbeautytips, #clevergirl, #bestfoundation #organicmakeup