Tanaka Massage Method – Reduce Puffy Eyes, Soften and Reduce Wrinkles, Slim the Look of Your Face by Reducing Puffy Cheeks
There are several types of facial massage to try and in this blog post we will look at the Tanaka Massage Method. A method that can produce immediate and long-term benefits to your skin.
Yukuko Tanaka is a 63 + year-old Japanese makeup artist who invented the Tanaka Massage Method. Tanaka Massage is a facial massage technique based on Facial Lymphatic Drainage and can not only diminish wrinkles but also can immediately help decrease the appearance of puffy eyes and cheeks by reducing the fluid retention in the face through facial lymphatic drainage.
Facial Lymphatic Drainage, in general, is an exceptional addition to your daily skin care routine and a few beneficial strokes can simply be added to your morning cleansing. Performing a full nightly facial massage is a more complete facial massage and is not only purposeful but also very relaxing.
Tips and Ideas:
- Performing the full facial massage as described in the video can make you drowsy and relaxed so you may prefer to do the routine at night before bed;
- For simplicity, add a technique or two such as the forehead massage into your daily cleansing routine;
- Be sure to try the eye massage portion to reduce puffy eyes;
- Add essential oils such as a drop of Clary Sage, Frankincense or Sandalwood to massage oil for a nightly facial massage – these oils are all good for wrinkle management.
Additional benefits of Facial Lymphatic Drainage:
- Helps drain the sinuses, relieving the pressure from allergies and colds and may even shorten the duration of a cold.
- Supports the body to flush toxins from the body. The lymph system is static and does not have a pumping system – lymphatic massage is an effective and helpful massage your body may need.
This YouTube video is approximately 10 minutes long has been translated by www.EpicBeautyGuide.com
You can watch and practice the techniques as shown without any products or massage oils as you learn and watch again before bed.